Rochester Veterinary Practice offers 24 hour dairy and beef cattle veterinary services.
General (ambulatory) services include:
– Examination of the sick or injured animal
– Lameness problems
– Medical problems
– Surgical procedures
– Assisting cows with calving difficulties
– Assisting cows with calving related issues (such as milk fever, uterine prolapse etc).
Reproductive services including:
-Reproductive health investigations
– Pregnancy testing/diagnosis (Manual and Ultrasound)
– Synchronization Programs for Cows and Heifers
– Bull Breeding Fertility examinations (VBBSE)
– Provided reproductive advice.
Herd health services including:
– Calf rearing problems
– Reproductive problems
– Disease outbreak problems
– Mastitis investigations
– Farm specific management plans
– Lameness investigations
– Herd biosecurity plans
– Calf and heifer weight programs